(1) “Green” packaging. The “green” packaging of products refers to the packaging that is harmless to the ecological environment and human health, and the packaging materials can be recycled. After the implementation of ISO14000 standard, the development of “green” packaging has become a necessary work. Actively research and develop projects with high technology content, such as developing environment-friendly, thin and special multi-functional soft packaging materials; We will vigorously develop and popularize new environment-friendly packaging materials that can be recycled, degraded and returned to nature, and burned without polluting the atmosphere. (2) Metrological packaging. Measurement packaging requires that the internal packaging of the product has the function of standard measurement, including the use of packaging materials with measurement function and one-time consumption packaging. The latter one is a common small quantity packaging. In the United States, primary packaging has been popularized in 1990. With the development of composite materials and sterilization packaging technology, China’s plastic packaging plants have been able to effectively ensure the accuracy of primary packaging of liquid and solid agents, but will continue to develop this convenient and accurate small measurement flexible packaging form. (3) Environmental conditioning packaging. The so-called “environmental regulation packaging” is to change the state of the gas in the packaging to ensure the quality of the packaged products for a long time, such as packaging sealed with desiccant (oxygen absorbent), and packaging for air replacement (nitrogen filled, etc.). This form of packaging will continue to prevail. (4) Serialized packaging. Product packaging serialization means that products produced by the same manufacturer are packaged with uniform and similar packaging elements. For example, blister packaging can achieve serial packaging through changes in plate size and aluminum foil image related elements. Serialized packaging is beneficial to the formation of brand packaging effect of products, and is increasingly valued. (5) High barrier packaging. High barrier packaging is to prevent gas, water, light, microorganisms, etc. from entering the packaging by using materials with excellent barrier properties to ensure the effectiveness of the product. The application of high barrier packaging has been very common in Europe and Japan, while China has introduced high barrier packaging such as PvDC since the 1980s, but the development is slow. Therefore, the development of high barrier material packaging is a major trend of drug flexible packaging in China. (6) “Sterile” and “Antibacterial” packaging. “Aseptic” packaging is a method of sterilizing and packaging packaging products or packages in a sterile environment by using various sterilization or sterilization technologies, and packaging with composite materials through different forms of extrusion and composite molding. It has the advantages of better maintaining product composition, extending shelf life, saving energy, reducing packaging costs, and easy to achieve environmentally friendly packaging The use of antibacterial polymer packaging materials to inhibit bacterial contamination will also become one of the directions of product soft packaging. (7) Microwave packaging. Recently, microwave flexible packaging has become a new trend of food packaging in European and American countries. The fast pace of life has promoted the development of this packaging technology. The microwave packaged food can be directly baked in the microwave oven after being taken out of the refrigerator. Moreover, the decoration of these microwave flexible packages is very exquisite and popular in the market. (8) Nanopackaging. The application and development of nanotechnology and nano materials in the packaging field provide a golden opportunity for Chinese product packaging. The development of nano paper, polymer based nano composites, nano adhesives and nano antibacterial packaging will open up new areas for product soft packaging.
- The content of packaging design and its relationship December 4, 2022
- What is packaging and flexible packaging? December 4, 2022
- Problems that should be paid attention to in the storage of new ink December 4, 2022
- What is flexographic printing December 4, 2022
- How to adjust the printability of water-based old ink December 4, 2022