1. Specific requirements for food packaging bagsSince food packaging bags are the main use objects of composite packaging bags, there are many kinds and different requirements. The contents to be packaged range from raw to cooked, from low temperature to high temperature, from perishable fresh fruits to hard nuts, from vacuum packaging bags To inflatable packaging bags, it covers almost all the range of composite packaging bags.(1) barrier requirements. Most of the food is rich in oil, and oil is easy to be oxidized and deteriorated, so it has strict requirements on oxygen barrier properties. The requirements for the increase and decrease of moisture in the packaging bag are also very high.(2water activity. Food contains a certain amount of moisture. When the packaging material is selected, the moisture content of the food changes very little under the condition that the processing conditions and formula of the food remain unchanged. When conditions change, it will directly affect the original moisture activity value of food, and moisture is one of the important factors that cause food spoilage. As long as there is a certain moisture content, microorganisms can grow. For foods with different moisture content, different materials and methods should be used. aFoods with low water activity. Bacteria are no longer able to water activity below0.65of food, with a water activity lower than0.60For dry food, as long as it can be kept dry for a long time, the spoilage caused by bacteria in the food can be avoided. bFoods with moderate moisture content. For water activity in0.60-0.90For the intermediate moisture food, the methods to maintain the food quality include vacuum packaging, nitrogen packaging, oxygen scavenger packaging, etc., placing the oxidative deterioration of the fatty substances in the food, and the discoloration of the food. cFoods with high water activity. For water activity in0.9-1.0The method of maintaining the quality of the multi-moisture food:100Heat sterilization above ℃, and use aseptic packaging sterilized by hydrogen peroxide, radiation, etc.(3) Inflatable packaging of food bags. The function of inflatable packaging is to extend the shelf life, and the type of inflatable has different requirements for the packaging bag(4) grain bag requirements. Song and dance have the effect of respiration, and different grains have great differences in the adsorption capacity of oxygen. In various grain packaging bags, the method of filling oxygen into packaging bags with excellent barrier properties can be used to better preserve food inflatable packaging bags.(5) high temperature sterilization requirements. Sterilization of food includes,85℃ pasteurization,100℃ of boiling sterilization,121℃ high temperature cooking and sterilization,135℃ ultra-high temperature cooking and sterilization. Select sterilization conditions according to different products. The factors that cause the deterioration of different foods are different. It is necessary to understand the main factors of the deterioration of various foods in advance, and design the packaging bags in a targeted manner.
- Analysis of materials suitable for food packaging bags December 7, 2022
- Several confusions about food packaging bags December 7, 2022
- The affinity of packaging bag design for products December 7, 2022
- How to check whether the vacuum packaging bag is qualified December 7, 2022
- How to detect if plastic food bags are poisonous? December 6, 2022