1.packaged product. The physical properties of the product, the chemical properties of the product, and the application field of the product. 2.Materials for flexible packaging design. The main flexible packaging materials in the modern packaging industry are paper, plastic, metal foil and various composite materials. When choosing to use, the physical properties of the material, the chemical properties of the material and the mechanical properties of the material, the molding process of the material and the decorability of the material must be considered. 3.product logistics environment. It is one of the main functions of packaging to facilitate the safe passage of products through the logistics field. When designing flexible packaging, the logistics environmental factors mainly include the logistics environmental factors during storage and transportation. Such as vibration shock and stacking static pressure, etc.; meteorological environmental factors during storage, such as temperature, humidity, rain, radiation, dust, etc. Chemical factors during storage, such as oxidation of oxygen in the air, harmful gases, microorganisms. According to the many factors of the product in the logistics environment, take corresponding measures to ensure the logistics.
- The content of packaging design and its relationship December 4, 2022
- What is packaging and flexible packaging? December 4, 2022
- Problems that should be paid attention to in the storage of new ink December 4, 2022
- What is flexographic printing December 4, 2022
- How to adjust the printability of water-based old ink December 4, 2022