1. The color mixing of food bag printing ink should use the same type of ink produced by the ink factory as far as possible, and the color saturation of setting ink should be higher than that of two kinds of ink. 2. The color depth changes during color matching. The color layered version of plastic packaging printing uses the dot area to represent the ink color depth or the ink layer thickness to solve the problem. If you want to use black ink to adjust the depth of the ink color, it will affect the brightness and solid color of the ink. 3. Try to reduce the variety of printing ink as much as possible, because the more types of printing ink used for color matching, the higher the achromatic ratio, which will reduce the transparency and saturation of color matching, so do not use two color matching when one color matching can be used. 4. When preparing light color ink, white ink should be used as the main ink, and a small amount of primary color ink should be added. 5. When printing food bag packaging materials, diluents should be used to obtain light color ink but still maintain the required viscosity of the ink, and diluents should not be used as far as possible. Because plastics do not absorb solvents easily. 6. Inks of different manufacturers, models and varieties cannot be mixed, otherwise the glossiness and printing fastness of food bags after mixed use will be affected, and even the ink gel may be caused.
- Analysis of materials suitable for food packaging bags December 7, 2022
- Several confusions about food packaging bags December 7, 2022
- The affinity of packaging bag design for products December 7, 2022
- How to check whether the vacuum packaging bag is qualified December 7, 2022
- How to detect if plastic food bags are poisonous? December 6, 2022