ABSThe resin is a terpolymer of three monomers of acrylonitrile, butadiene and styrene, which can be used to make exterior or interior parts of automobiles such as instrument housings, refrigeration and heating systems, tool boxes, armrests, radiator grilles etc.; it can also be used to make dashboard skins, trunks, glove box covers, etc.In recent years,ABSThe increase in the amount of resin used in automobiles is not very large, mainly due toABSresin andPPCompetition for resins is fierce, andABSIt also has defects such as poor weather resistance and discoloration, flammability, etc., so its application in the main components of automobiles such as automobile dashboards and grilles is also limited.Polyamide (PA)Polyamide, commonly known as nylon, has high impact strength, friction and wear resistance, heat resistance, chemical resistance, lubricity and dyeing properties. As automotive structural parts,PAThe usage of the products is on the rise and can be used in the harsh environment around the engine.
- The content of packaging design and its relationship December 4, 2022
- What is packaging and flexible packaging? December 4, 2022
- Problems that should be paid attention to in the storage of new ink December 4, 2022
- What is flexographic printing December 4, 2022
- How to adjust the printability of water-based old ink December 4, 2022