Degradable plastics refer to a class of plastics whose various properties can meet the requirements of use, the properties remain unchanged during the storage period, and can be degraded into environmentally harmless substances under natural conditions after use. Therefore, it is also called environmentally degradable plastic. 1. Different materials The degradable plastic bags (that is, environmentally friendly plastic bags) are made of PLA, PHAs, PBA, PBS and other polymer materials. The non-degradable traditional plastic bags are made of PE plastic. 2. Degradable plastic bags with different production standards need to comply with the national standard GB/T21661-2008, which has reached the environmental protection standard. The traditional non-degradable plastic bags do not need to comply with this standard. 3. Different decomposition time Degradable plastic bags can generally be decomposed within one year, and the Olympic green plastic bags can even start to decompose 72 days after they are discarded. Non-degradable plastic bags take 200 years to degrade.
- Analysis of materials suitable for food packaging bags December 7, 2022
- Several confusions about food packaging bags December 7, 2022
- The affinity of packaging bag design for products December 7, 2022
- How to check whether the vacuum packaging bag is qualified December 7, 2022
- How to detect if plastic food bags are poisonous? December 6, 2022